Everything You Need to Know About the American Standard SpaLet Lineup
Exciting news here in the world of bidet toilets: American Standard has released its hot new SpaLet lineup.
The American Standard SpaLet Lineup is home to a whole bunch of awesome new products, including a remote-controlled bidet toilet seat, a side-panel bidet toilet seat, and two versions of the SpaLet Aquawash a non-electric bidet seat option.
The lineup is also home to a bidet toilet combo, the AT200.
Here’s everything you need to know about the exciting
American Standard SpaLet lineup:
The History of American Standard Bidets
If you think American Standard just got into the world of bidets, think again! American Standard belongs to parent company, LIXIL, which operates under the INAX brand. LIXIL has been manufacturing bidets in Japan for more than 50 years, and all that cumulative innovation comes to land in the SpaLet lineup.
Beyond that, American Standard has been producing toilets and other bathroom products for more than 140 years. Combine that with the brand’s five decades of state-of-the-art bidet technology and it’s obvious that this brand is one that can transport you to the upper echelon of bidet technology.
The American Standard Philosophy on Bidet Seats
Like most bidet makers, American Standard understands that water cleans better than paper. After all, you don’t wipe your entire body with toilet paper to get clean - you shower.
You don’t wipe your hands with paper after lifting weights at the gym - you wash them.
Toilet paper use is the leading cause of UTI's, anal itching, and, well, anything bacteria related. Why would it be any different with your bathroom hygiene?
The American Standard SpaLet line offers lots of unique features. Designed to be advanced and hygienic, this comfortable and technology-dense lineup supports your personal comfort and makes it possible to turn your bathroom into a mini-spa.
American Standard SpaLet Features
Wondering what makes the American Standard SpaLet lineup so unique? Here are a few of the features people love:
- A Customizable Spray Width. The American Standard SpaLet bidet lineup offers a customizable spray width. The convenient bidet toilet seat infused water with air to offer a soothing shower experience with pressure that’s fully customizable. Make it delicate enough for a gentle cleanse or wide enough for a more comprehensive clean.
- Dual Spray Nozzles. Each bidet seat in the American Standard SpaLet lineup features dual spray nozzles that operate independently of one another. What’s more, each nozzle features five separate position adjustments for your comfort and convenience.
- Posterior Cleansing Features. Let’s not forget about a bidet toilet seat main job! The American Standard SpaLet offers outstanding posterior cleansing and two separate cleansing modes. One offers a strong, direct spray, while the other provides a broad-based, gentle spray.
- Massage Features. Looking for a relaxing and comforting setting? Check out the message settings on the SpaLet lineup of bidet seats. When this mode is engaged, you can enjoy a gentle, pulsing hydro-massage that helps you stay clean and comfortable all at once.
- Heated Seats. The SpaLet lineup offers five temperature settings to choose from, which allows everyone in the household to choose their ideal comfort level and stick with it.
- Adjustable Nozzle Position. While an adjustable nozzle is no new feature, American Standard does a beautiful job of getting the angle just right. Not only does this mean that your bidet spray won’t splash back and dirty the nozzle, but it also optimizes the clean and offers a superior use experience.
- A Deodorizer. Banish bathroom smells and enjoy clean, deodorized air with the help of this bidet’s built-in active charcoal filtration system.
- A Slow-Close Seat. Hate things that go “bump” in the night? Us, too. Fortunately, the SpaLet lineup offers a slow-close toilet seat that won’t startle you out of your massage-induced reverie.
- Self-Cleaning Nozzle Options. When it comes to your bidet seat, you want a simplified, hands-off experience. That’s where this bidet seat’s self-cleaning nozzles come in. When the nozzles are not in use, a handy cover deploys to protect the nozzles and prevent waste material from building up on the heads of the nozzles. This offers a confident clean and an easier-to-maintain bidet experience.
- Antibacterial Protection. As if a self-cleaning nozzle head weren’t enough, this lineup of bidet products also offers antibacterial protection features that apply to the cover, nozzles, seat, and control panel. With this feature, you’ll never have to worry about bacteria growth on your bidet seat, and you’ll always get the perk of a clean and easy-to-use bidet experience.
- A Quick-Detach Seat Cover. When you do need to clean up your bidet seat or toilet setup, this lineup makes it easy. Thanks to the quick-detach seat cover, which pops the seat off with a single push, this bidet setup is easy to clean. Say goodbye to hard-to-reach areas within the bowl or on the seat.
5 Bidet Spray Options You’ll Love
Everyone's preferences are different, so often bidet toilet seats are made with lots of options. American Standard executes perfectly with the right lineup of spray preferences.
While most bidet seats offer some adjustable spray options, the American Standard SpaLet lineup offers a highly customizable washing experience that’s as hygienic as it is convenient.
Whether you’re looking for a comprehensive wash via the vertical spray, or a gentler wash with a shallow angle wash, there’s something to love with this outstanding bidet. Here are the five separate washes you can choose from:
Spray? Hey, we got options.
No matter what you’re looking for, American Standard's SpaLet bidet toilet seat is a great option, from an advanced brand that has the technology background and the innovative focus you need to enjoy a truly intelligent product.
The SpaLet has Easy Installation
Bidet seat installation is typically easy to attach to your existing toilet seat. The SpaLet 1.0, 2.0, and AquaWash models all attach to your existing commode in 3 simple steps. You'll be up and pooping in 30 minutes. You'll likely want to check out our fitting guide so you know if it will fit your specific toilet.
Which SpaLet Model is Right for You?
If you’re in love and ready to jump in with the SpaLet lineup, you’re making a smart decision. Now it’s only a matter of figuring out which model is right for you.
Here are your primary options for a bidet from this brand:
The Advanced Clean 2.0 SpaLet Bidet Seat with Remote Control Operation
If you’re looking for an electric bidet toilet seat with a remote, this is a great option. This model includes a heated seat, water massage, slow-close lid, and self-cleaning nozzle. What’s more, the remote-control operation makes it easy to use, even if you’ve never had the pleasure of utilizing a bidet before. Along with the automatic open and close lid, this puppy is on par with other top of the line models like the Kohler Novita BH90 and BH93 and the Toto S350e. You just can't go wrong with this option and in most cases, this is the seat you want!
The Advanced Clean 1.0 SpaLet Bidet Seat With Side Panel Operation
The side panel bidet toilet from American Standard is ideal for anyone who wants a fully customizable cleaning experience. Thanks to independent nozzles, thoughtful technology, and comfort-focused features, this handy bidet unit integrates seamlessly into most bathrooms and makes it easy to create a clean you’re happy with.
Offering a massage feature, dual nozzles, an adjustable heated seat, and a deodorizer, this bidet is a great option to get familiar with the line.
The Spalet AquaWash Non-Electric Bidet Seat
For those that either don't have an electric outlet near their existing commode or are simply looking for an economical option to starting with water, the SpaLet lineup offers one of the best non-electric bidet seats on the market with the AquaWash.
In fact, users of the AquaWash will have similar benefits to the Bio Bidet A5, in that they will enjoy the fact that the twin nozzles below are quite separate, for separate sprays. Unified brass parts make attachment a breeze and the aesthetic quite elegant. The parts connect directly to your toilet’s water source, and no electricity or batteries are required. The seat is soft-closing seat and the lid is durable and can hold up to 300 lbs. These well-designed parts and connections prove that ownership of a bidet, much like the use of one, can be so simple…and so wonderful.
The American Standard SpaLet AquaWash has internal superiority to other bidet attachments or non-electric seats. Yes, there's no hot water, but if you want that you should probably upgrade to an electric version anyway. The Aquawash models have a metal T-valve , metal supply hose, internal brass inlet, and internal brass valve. This is the most durable you can be with a non-electric or bidet attachment. Where many bidet attachments like the Tushy fall short, the AquaWash provides a longer shelf life and durable parts to keep the thing from breaking and flooding your home (this is the biggest reason we at BidetGenius frequently recommend the electronic alternatives over attachments--attachments are often so cheap and put your home at risk).
If you’re interested in shopping around more extensively, you can also check out SpaLet’s complete lineup of products and find something that’s right for you.
WE ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER FOR ALL AMERICAN STANDARD BIDET TOILET SEATS. PLEASE CALL IN AND TALK WITH ONE OF OUR BIDET GENIUSES ABOUT RESERVING A UNIT. Or please feel free to check out our Best Sellers and Staff Picks from BidetGenius!